In Oral Care, teeth care has great importance. To grow up children with good manners and fine habits is a big task for parents. Among all the tasks, teeth care habit is a major responsibility to bring in practice. If anyone adult or child, fails to be habitual with the tooth care, he may come up with the need of some dental treatment.
Dental Crown is the process of maintaining the tooth by reshaping, resizing, and colouring. It also helps to give strength to the weakened tooth.
The situations concerned for dental crown can be discussed as:
- A Dental Crowns are recommended for the protection of weakened tooth which has become sensitive to cold or hot. It helps to give strength to the tooth.
- Doctors suggest crown to his patients to protect the tooth from breakage that has been cracked due to any hard bite or accident.
- The Dental crowns process is also done to fill up or resizing the tooth that has been majorly split into parts due to any mishap.
- Sometimes the tooth gets black that does not look good. Crown is also used to give colour to the black teeth.
- Dental Crowns are also used to give shine to the faded teeth.
- This process is the part of the dental plantation.
- Root canal treatment becomes more effective if Dental Crown supports it.
The Dental Crown process is done by using these major type of material based on the situation of the teeth.
- Ceramic Crowns: This type of crown is best for front teeth as it gives the best colour match to the other teeth. It is recommended when the patient has some metal allergy. However, it is not strong like Porcelain fused to metal.
- Porcelain fused to metal: This type of material performs effectively in tooth decay and best in all other types of material. This crown is best for both front and back teeth.
- Gold or other metal Alloys: It provides the strong structure base for the tooth and best for out-of-sight molars which are highly functional.
- All resin: This type of material provides no strong protective measures for tooth because it wears down with the passage of time. So this is used for minor tooth decay.
Teeth play a vital role in our healthy and clean life. Teeth care must be the part of our daily day care program; it helps to secure you from getting into any dental treatment. Be regular with cleaning natural teeth as it worth more than artificial. Have a confident smile with shiny and healthy natural teeth.